From Our Corner of the World

From Our Corner of the World

Sunday 31 December 2023

 

The end of a photo a day for a year. It seems like yesterday that I decided to give it a try, and I am surprised that I managed it. I think I forgot about it two days, and one day I didn't click on the confirm button until the next day, but otherwise it worked out well. 

My hope for this year was to make at least one complete "me-made" outfit, and I had fun sewing quite a few clothes. The outfit I am wearing in the photo today is some things I made this year, down to the bra and panties - complete me-made!

I discovered that having pets is very handy for daily photos, and that people enjoy seeing our girls.

We take Molly for a walk every morning at 7:30, and I always tried to take a photo on the walk, somedays it would be the only new photo, so this past year there were a lot of sunrise photos.

For me it is nice to have a record of a year.

Thanks for tagging along, and all the best for the next year!♥︎

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Blog comments were turned off in the beginning of the year, so I got out of the habit of commenting. I very much enjoyed your journey and looked forward to the daily photos. You do so many creative things! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Joanne - a wonderful record of your year!! Happy New Year!!!! (Hmmm i am wondering if I might do it this year.....although my first day will be a day late!!!)

    ReplyDelete